Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My weekend and progress

Hey all,

Had a great but tiring weekend.
Saturday I went to DJ Plague's B-day The Final Countdown where I was a dancer for the last CSR live show.
We went to bed around 6:45 AM and had to woke up around 10:45 AM again to get ourselfes ready for Tsunacon 2011.
I didn't put on any cosplay since I was very tired and I took my niece with me.

Anyway, today I've been working hard on some projects again.

Had a cosplay in mind but my fiancee came with another idea.
I won't tell you yet what's it going to be cause I'm not really sure if I can truly make it since it has alot of armour stuff.
But at least I managed to make the bodysuit, stockings and sleeves. ;)



Also been busy with my mascot cosplay for Animecon.
The skirt was allready finished but I've been working hard on the top today.
Still need to do some stuff like adding the gold border all over the top, finish the sleeves at the inside and maybe alter it a bit more so it will have a better fit.

My mom lent me her hoopskirt from her old wedding gown so the dress would have more volume.




Also have news about my website!!!!
My friend showed me what I could do with wordpress and hopefully end of March it will be finished, completely in my style and colors and even easier to work with for me!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy ^o^

I still have to make some pages and stuff cause I still miss alot of things but I will be very happy when it's online allready.

Well, time to go to bed now. Have to work again tomorrow...

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

No comments:

Post a Comment