Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Worried about patterns

Today was my day off and I feel like a complete idiot for wasting it away thinking about 'HOW THE **** CAN I MAKE AN ARMOR? >__<'
I'm a complete idiot and a noob when it comes to things like that and I should have started WAAAYYYYYYY earlier with it.
So starting this weekend on taking a look on how to make patterns for armor and stuff buy using paper , glue and tape. Making little patterns on 1/2 scale or something to try out and see what it does.
Hope this is going to work :(

I really want to use this Wonderflex stuff for a change but it's such a waste if you don't know what you are doing.
I also feel a bit down today but that's just my mood.

Anyways I did managed to at least make a pattern for a normal piece of this cosplay.
It's a bodystocking ^o^
Made a try-out model




Also bought alot of stuff yesterday so I can start making props again.
But.....I really do hope I can do this T______T especially with such limited amount of time...

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

No comments:

Post a Comment