Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My room and it's metamorphosis

Hey all,

WAAAUUWWW.....just had a complete change in my room and created alot of space!!!

Some of you might know that my room is a livingroom + sleepingroom + computerroom+ sewing / cosplay room which is equal to the word 'OMGWTFHUGEFRIGGINMESS!!!!'.

It started with the fact that my dad wanted to give me a new computerdesk (mom and dad lives separated so my dad didn't knew how much space I had left in my room....)
And it turned out to be a HUGE desk X__X
It just couldn't fit in my room.
I was a bit disappointed so my mom said I should take a look at the IKEA stuff cause they have many nice desks.
Found a perfect desk which was a desk + closet in one.
You can decide where you want the deskpart to be. Either it could be in the middle or more to the back or front.

The only way that this desk could fit was to get my 2 grey closets and move them to other rooms. That means I might not have all of my clothes and stuff in my room but in some cases I would say 'f*ck it'.
And here are the pictures WHY I would say this.

*WARNING* HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE mess *WARNING*


My computerdesk at the left and my sewingdesk at the right....though you can't see both because of the mess.

A grey closet is underneath the other one and ALOT of mess in front of it. Why? because my closet is full.

The grey closet next to my computerdesk. My drawer broke because of the amount of weight.
Also my GymFrom VibroMAX isn't really usable without getting rid of the mess first.

 At the right my bed (covered with white sheets because of the cats.
The white small closet/table you see is my patterndrawingtable with my moms old sewingmachine of 30 kilo on it.
You can imagine what that means right....yup not touching my table.
I normally don't need the heavy sewingmachine cause I have my own sewingmachine but this one goes alot more easier with sewing leather and heavy fabrics.


TIME TO EMPTY MY CLOSETS AND CLEAN THIS MESS

ALOT of dust and an empty old computerdesk.

My fiancee was also helping me out be getting my new night table fixed ^____^
He was having troubles with the dust and stuff so he was wearing his scarf.

Ok you've seen alot of mess, dust and many more and might think I'm a dirty girl who doesn't clean up her room and get rid of her mess.
In the beginning I cleaned my room every saturday but after several years and getting more stuff and things and a hobby that takes over more space then you want to, it's kinda hard to keep up with it. If I cleaned my room it looked good though but I started to lose so much space.

Anyway.
After throwing away 4 up to 5 bags of junk and cleaned up everything in my room it now looks like this.

My bed and my new night table. Underneath some dumbells and my gymclothes.
Also YEAAAY for new covers for my bed.

My game and gymcorner.
I still have my old night table and the drawers won't go open very easily but at least there is more space.
I will get rid of the guitar hero guitars and give them back to my fiancee.

Next to my vibroMAX there's the closet that was standing on the grey one.
Make-up corner on the top, hobbystuff on the first row, patterns and books and the 2nd and 3th row.

My pattern drawing table opened. When closed I've got so much space and when I want to work on my table I can just open it up.
You can see my mirror and next to it a part of my new desk.
Next to the mirror my mom will hang some kind of wardrobe bar so I can hang my cosplays up thet I'm working on.
Also my fittingdoll will need to get a spot...


YEAAAAY for my new desk.
SO MUCH SPAAAAACCCEEE!!!!!!

Where I putt my EGG and other Japanese magazines in and some other papers.

Hairproducts

Such a huge deskspace!!!!

And this is how my sewingspace looks.
Still alot of stuff on 1 table but it looks neat enough to work on it again ^___^

So....I guess I've showed you everything of my new and improved room and I hope I will be able to keep it this way.
The only point is that dark furniture looks easily dusty and stuff...

Oh well, time to get started on some cosplay projects again since I only have 8,5 week to go X_____X
-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

6 comments:

  1. geeft wel weer aan dat het lang geleden was dak langskwam :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg kim! NOW THERE IS SPACE FOR MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKEA is the saviour of us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ging helemaal didde met al dat stof... x___x

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaja jo jij ging didde met dat stof nou ik ga nog steeds dadda met het stof hihihi

    maaaaaaaaaar kimmetje heeft nu meer ruimte
    en mama wat minder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Really looking so nice thanks for sharing wonderful informative article.I thinks in more valuable for us fitness clothes men.

    ReplyDelete