Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oruha's corset

Hey all,

Been working hard lately and today I finally bought some battery's for my REAL camera (instead of using my mobile phone).

My mascotte costume skirt is done. I only need to buy / make a hoop skirt I think.
I will make a picture of it on thursday or friday ^__^

Today I've been working on two projects again. Changed the patterns of a friend his outfit for his shows and made my very first bra / bustier kind of pattern.
Also made a fittingmodel to see how it fits and it does look ok for the first time I guess.
As you can see my right part is cutted in a different shape. Just to try out some things hehe.

I also had a nice wig and bought extensions for it.......but the extensions are way too short T___T
Need to find either longer extensions or a different wig.


Also contacted my friend for help for my website again ^___^'''
He texted me back that he will look into it.
If the menu is what I want then I can put my website online. Whether it's finished or not >__<
Soo....fingers crossed that my new website can be lounged at the end of January begin February ^____^


Sleepytime now and probably will work further tomorrow or on Thursday.

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

1 comment:

  1. Like how you did the bustier thing! Wish I could do it...

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete