Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Website

Hey all,

As some of you know I'm pretty busy with a complete new lay-out for my website.
That means I need to create alot of pages, type alot of text and redo alot of pictures.

On this blog I will try to keep you updated about my latest progress of costumes and stuff but since I don't have a clear 'go' for some costumes, I will keep you guys updated about my website.

What I need to do is:
- re-edit 78 pictures
- create around 17 more gallery pages
- upload around 250 photo's.
- have 5 till 7 more photoshoots

This is mostly gallery related...so I haven't said anything about pages like 'about me' or 'media' or whatsoever.

As you can see...alot of work.
Curious for the colors of the website?
Well...this blog allready shows some ;)

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

1 comment: