Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photoshoot

Just had a photoshoot today with three different outfits.
The photshoot went great and I think we made some very nice pictures today.

Had a photoshoot in my:
- Graduation-day dress: It's an old-pink kneedress with lace. It fitted so well in the steampunk settings even when my dress was not steampunk at all XDD
Probably because of the old-pinkish colors.

- Sexy Marieke: Marieke is a mascotte of Animecon. They asked me if I could do a sexy version of her and so I did. Back then the theme for Animecon was 'Masters and Servants' we went back in time with this outfit. Marieke serving cookies for pretty tea drinking ladies in beautifull gowns. Bit awkward but alot of fun XD

- Warp2one outfit: Warp2one was a new kind of party my fiancee organised with a friend. They asked me if I could make a mascotte design and wear it at the party. I did make the design but didn't wore it on the party itself.
I had a nice spacey setting for this outfit and I used a gun to give it a more space-girl warrior look.
Also Mandy Rond did some awesome make-up for all of the shoots and give my space outfit a great extra with a big red-pinkish star and pink lipstick.


I'm very curious to the photo's and I they will be great portfolio website material.

Again, thank you so much all!!!
I'm completely tired and bleeeeerggg so I'm going to bed very soon ^___^

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

No comments:

Post a Comment