Thursday, November 18, 2010

Few more gallery's

Few more gallery's to go.

I just finished my Bayonetta gallery which too me quite a while cause I needed to type all the info on how I made it.
Still need to do:
- Gloria DMC 4
- Leifang blue chinese dress
- Lady DMC 3
- Seung Mina - Soulcalibur (need to redo the pics as well)
- Leifang sexy black dress
- Christie DOA
- Kasumi - DOA
- Rikku FFX-2. Also need to redo the pics as well.
- HL (haado gei stuff)
Then the cosplay gallery should be done (for now)

Then heading over to the gallery's of my fashion parts:
- geisha
- maiko
- bumblebee
- teacher?
- silverdress
- t-shirtdress
- Cyber hime
(and some more but still need photoshoots first)
Also must say that these can be uploaded a bit later but I just want to finish the pages.

Some more pages:
- Media page
- links page
- tutorials page?
- downloads page
- wishlist page
-contact me page
- personal pictures page?
- about me stuff.

........................
I hop to do 3 pages a day and be done by end of December or begin January.
But I should not forget to put all the links on the sites and the right places in the buttons as wel hahaha.

Also still fighting with my navigation menu.
Anyways...
Now sleepy time. Tomorrow = dentist and working again and when I get home....more working on the site again I guess.

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

No comments:

Post a Comment