Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New progress website

Yeaaaaay got the menu much better.

Took me days >__<
Omg html is killing my time like hell T_____T but at least my website looks much better and I understand some more html codes which is actually pretty cool to learn.

But time is pretty much getting up my ass cause deep in my heart I want my site to be finished by next week...but I should be happy and thankfull if I will even finish it this year on the end of December :(

I'll work hard for it because I really want to have it finished this year. Or at least make the pictures post-ready and the lay-out ready. So I will only have to fill in some info and stuff.

Soo....since I know there are not many people who will even see this page...here a little preview :p


-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

No comments:

Post a Comment